It’s now only a week and a half until DCW opens its doors, I wanted to personally invite you to attend Data Centre World 2019.
Data Centre World returns to ExCeL London on 12-13 March 2019, join us to access
- More than 700 leading data providers to the sector including Centiel, E+I Engineering, Eaton Electric, Kohler SDMO, Nvent, Roxtec, SPIE, Starline, Systemair, Tyrone – click here to view our exhibitor list!
- Over 800 speakers presenting world-class content – Industry leaders from organisations such as Birmingham City University, eBay, Ford Motor Company, Green IT Amsterdam, HM Government, London South Bank University, techUK, Uptime Institute.
- NEW 2019 FEATURE: The 6th Generation Data Centre, which focuses on innovation and will address the 3 main concerns for anyone involved in data centres – cost, risk and continuity.
- We have a whole host of exciting new content streams, providing you with the hot topics from across the technology ecosystem: Modular & Prefab, HVAC and Planning & Strategy – to name a few!
- The chance to network with over 20,000 industry professionals. There’s simply no bigger gathering to discuss the industry and built relationships with your peers.
- Visit our co-located industry-leading events – Cloud Expo Europe, DevOps Live, Cloud & Cyber SecurityExpo, Big Data & AI World, Smart IoT London and Blockchain Technology World.
Register today for your free ticket on my personal link: www.datacentreworld.com/OpticalConnections